- Craigslist is a centralized network of online communities, featuring free online classified advertisements – with sections devoted to jobs, housing, personals, for sale, services, community, gigs, résumés, and discussion forums.
- “Craigslist” is the name of a song and single by “Weird Al” Yankovic. It is a style parody of The Doors, and contains lyrics inspired by postings at the online classified advertising service, Craigslist.
- To advertise (a product or service) on the Craigslist website
- (in classical mythology) A unique bird that lived for five or six centuries in the Arabian desert, after this time burning itself on a funeral pyre and rising from the ashes with renewed youth to live through another cycle
- A person or thing regarded as uniquely remarkable in some respect
- the state capital and largest city located in south central Arizona; situated in a former desert that has become a prosperous agricultural area thanks to irrigation
- a large monocotyledonous genus of pinnate-leaved palms found in Asia and Africa
- a legendary Arabian bird said to periodically burn itself to death and emerge from the ashes as a new phoenix; according to most versions only one phoenix lived at a time and it renewed itself every 500 years
craigslist phoenix – How to
(table of contents follows)
A Craigslist Life
Let’s Get Started
Posting Great Ads
Part I: Save Money—The FREE Stuff
1. How to get FREE circus, concert, or sporting event tickets
2. How to eat out every night for FREE
3. How to dress sharp for FREE and make money while doing it
4. How to get yourself in better shape for FREE
5. How to find FREE activities to do with the kids
6. How to date for FREE
7. How to get regular massages for FREE
8. How to get a FREE vacation in your hometown
9. How to fly for FREE
10. Bonus: How to fly around the world for FREE
11. How to drive cross-country for FREE
12. Bonus: How to get a car or RV to drive cross-country for FREE
13. How to get FREE timeshare trips and goodies
14. How to take a cruise, deep-sea fishing trip, ski trip, or other vacation for FREE
15. How to get FREE Disneyland or Disneyworld trips
16. How to ship a vehicle for FREE
17. How to buy a house after foreclosure or bankruptcy (or with bad credit)
18. How to rent a house or apartment after you’ve lost your home (or with bad credit)
19. How to improve your credit for FREE
20. How to get your mortgage paid for FREE
21. How to rent a house for FREE
22. How to rent an apartment for FREE
23. How to move house cheap
24. How to get rid of stuff for FREE
25. Bonus: How to get yard junk cleared out for FREE
26. How to get a live-in housekeeper or nanny for FREE
27. How to get a housecleaner for FREE
28. Bonus: How to get your place cleaned cheap
Part II: Make Money—The Business Stuff
1. How to land a six-figure job
2. How to raise capital or borrow money to fund your business
3. How to start or buy a business or franchise
4. How to make money selling vouchers and frequent flyer miles
5. How to make money selling other people’s stuff
6. How to build a real estate referral business
7. How to flip houses for profit
8. How to close RE transactions
9. How to make more profit as a homebuilder
10. How to make a business of moveout/cleanout
11. How to buy a great car or truck with no money down and any credit
12. How to sell your upside down car with no money out of pocket
13. How to buy and sell cars for profit
14. How to start a car lot (and generate great income) with no money down
15. How to make a business out of shipping vehicles
16. How to make money advertising car dealers’ inventory
17. How to get new financing on a vehicle with any credit
18. How to get your car fixed for cheap and make money off your mechanic
(about the author)
My name is Ryan Hightower…I’m a 35 year old Craigslist junkie, based in Phoenix Arizona. I Eat, Sleep and Breathe Craigslist.
I make my sole living (a very good one)…using ONLY CRAIGSLIST. I typically travel 15-20 weeks per year, always FOR FREE, always using CRAIGSLIST.
I have bought (and lived in) million dollar homes, investment rental properties, businesses, Corvettes, other cars and trucks, all with no credit and no money down…..always using Craigslist.
I have helped many, many people using Craigslist, and it is my sincere hope that this book will reach and help many more people. I have done all of these things and some even more interesting and amazing things by harnessing the power of Craigslist.
After many people urged me to do so, and after sharing my stories with others in person, I decided to write a book and share my experiences with you. It is my desire to help people through these difficult economic times by providing EXTREME VALUE, sharing my resourcefulness and Craigslist creativity with you.
We Need Homes in Phoenix
Life Through My Lens
My first film camera that I purchased through craigslist. Works like a beauty. I’ve used some expired film and the results were to die for!
I just recently purchased a K1000 and should get it later on this week! I can’t wait to use it and hopefully get amazing shots like this monster gives me, if not better!
We love electronic gadgets and accessories, and we truly believe that technology can greatly enhance our life. With years of experience in marketing and distributing consumer electronics, we pride ourselves on understanding what customers need and how to fulfill their demand. We are committed to providing you high-quality products at factory direct prices, together with first-class customer service. TaoTronics – where technology enhances life!
– Activates from the vibration of dog’s vocal chords
– Receiver weighs 2.3 ounces, Collar strap length 27.6″(70cm) for small, medium-to-large breeds.
– Convenient dial controls the on/off function and 7 intensity levels
– Rechargeable and Waterproof
– Auto-protection Mode to protect your dog from excessive stimulation.
– Scratch way for easy testing.
– Barking can be a difficult habit to break.
– The Taotronics Bark Control Collar utilizes reliable electronics and high quality material to stop barking quickly.
– The collar activates from the vibration of the dogs’ vocal chords and features a convenient dial that controls power and the seven intensity levels.
– Our no-bark collar has auto-protection mode to protect your dog from the excessive stimulation. If the collar continuously activates for 5 times, it will switch to be off for 1 minutes for safety.
– The 2.3-ounce receiver works with dogs weighing from 15 to 120 pounds.
– 1 * Taotronics yap stopper with collar strap
– 1 * Rechargeable Battery
– 1 * Charger
– 4 * Contact Points(2 short and 2 long)
– 1 * Test tool
– 1 * Owner’s manual